During their visit to Llanfyllin High School, they will have an opportunity to visit the school building, meet their form teacher and some of the pupils in their form group, whilst participating in transition activities.
In line with Welsh Government guidelines there will be staggered entry with two form groups attending in the morning and two form groups attending in the afternoon.
Ysgol Bro Cynllaith pupils are in Group 1, which is the 9.30-11.30am session. They will be in Theatre 1.
- Pupils travelling by car (no transport on school buses will be available) must be dropped off at the front of the school.
- At the end of their session pupils should be collected from the car park at the front of school .
- Staff will be at the front of school to greet students and help take pupils to their allocated rooms/areas.
- Pupils do not have to wear school uniform.
- The transition sessions are for two hours either 9:30am-11:30am or 12:30pm-2:30pm and pupils need to be collected promptly at the end of the session. Pupils should arrive in the car park 5-10 mins before the start of their session.
- Group 1 and 2 session is 9:30am-11:30am and Group 3 and 4 session is 12:30pm-2:30pm.
- Pupils will not need a pack lunch but can bring a small snack and drink with them.
- A pencil case (wipeable is best) will be needed – pen, pencil, rubber, ruler and colouring pencils (if possible).
- Social distance rules will apply, these are marked with yellow floor stickers and signs around the school.
IMPORTANT – Please email or text me to confirm that you have received this information and that your child is still able to attend.
Thankyou for all your support