- Chair of Governors: Mr. Brian Smith
- Vice Chairman: Mrs. Alison Beeston
- Clerk to the Governors: Mrs. Lesley Edwards
- Minor Authority Representative: Mrs. Laura Price
- LEA Appointed Governor: Vacant
- LEA Appointed Governor: Mr. Dennis Sockett
- Parent Governor: Mrs. Emma Thompson
- Parent Governor: Vacant
- Parent Governor: Mr. Malcolm Jones
- Teacher Representative: Mrs. Lucy Eyres
- Headteacher : Mrs. Rhian Jones
The School’s Governors have a very important role, working with the Headteacher to promote effective management of the school. Governors are encouraged to take an active interest in the school acting as a ‘critical friend’ carrying out monitoring activities alongside the headteacher and other staff according to the school development plan priorities.
They also provide an annual Governors Report to Parents in the Autumn Term.