- Chair of Governors: Mr. Brian Smith
- Vice Chairman: Mrs. Alison Beeston
- Clerk to the Governors: Mrs. Lesley Edwards
- Minor Authority Representative: Mrs. Ann Edwards
- LEA Appointed Governor: Mrs Hilary Brown
- LEA Appointed Governor: Mr. Stephen Sockett
- Parent Governor: Mrs. Emma Thompson
- Parent Governor: Ms. Laura Quance
- Parent Governor: Mr. Malcolm Jones
- Teacher Representative: Mrs. Lucy Eyres
- Headteacher : Mrs. Rhian Jones
The School’s Governors have a very important role, working with the Headteacher to promote effective management of the school. Governors are encouraged to take an active interest in the school acting as a ‘critical friend’ carrying out monitoring activities alongside the headteacher and other staff according to the school development plan priorities.
They also provide an annual Governors Report to Parents in the Autumn Term.