This toolkit is designed to provide an overview of the key topics, signpost to further information from trusted sources, and share insights from parents and young people who have been through it.
This toolkit will help parents to:
- Understand good mental health and mental health difficulties in children and young people
- Be aware of why and when difficulties can arise and what to look out for
- Know how to help your child if they are struggling
- Know when and how to get professional help
- Understand that you need to look after yourself, too