Glan Llyn and the weather!

Just to reassure parents, all children are safe, happy and oblivious to everything going on with the weather!

We did contemplate them returning earlier, due to the Amber weather warning, however we have decided that they are safer staying where they are, and will aim to return as planned later on tomorrow afternoon.

We may ask some parents to meet Mrs Evans and Mrs Lee in Oswestry, depending on conditions – we will keep you updated.